- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Labour Congress: Jacinda Ardern outlines $162m plan for cleaner waterways, 2000 more jobs
- What it will take for Green Party support for RMA reform
- Rain coming but Auckland dams still very thirsty: Watercare
- More costs order against Northland group in long legal feud
- Serious shortage of environment management graduates in Northland
- Work on Antarctic sea level rise wins Prime Minister's Science Prize
- Board of inquiry to decide whether Auckland can take more water from the Waikato River
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.