- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Christchurch's Cashmere Stream restoration underway; 2500 new natives planted
- Hawke's Bay to get 10 new kaitiaki rangers
- New DoC hut cost blows out to more than $3 million due to Covid-19, building challenges
- The battle over Mt Blanc: Italy angered by France's 'invasion' of its alpine territory
- Bjorn Lomborg: Joe Biden's US$2 trillion climate plan could fix it
- Twizel tops funding to control wilding pines in Canterbury
- Why NZ faces a higher risk of tropical cyclones this season
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.