- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Cook's petrel returns to Hawke's Bay - this time with a friend
- Phil Goff making progress on illegal dumping but not confident of slapping litter fine on unruly travellers
- Cruise Lines International aims to cut emissions by 40 per cent in next 10 years
- Electricity company PG&E may be the world's biggest climate-change casualty yet
- Rare footage: Ever wondered how kiwis drink?
- Rare footage: Ever wondered how kiwi drink?
- Tim Mackle: Dairy farmers leading charge to clean up water
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.