- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Nationwide river stocktake needed after 'disturbing' findings
- Solving the mystery of NZ's volcanic CO2 emissions
- Underwater robots help NZ prepare for next marine disaster
- Erosion work at Kai Iwi Beach 'unforgivable' - spokesman
- Banning cars from parking in Auckland's Queen St could improve air quality, say councillors
- Conservation Comment: The new ag - look to Africa
- Ruapehu aims to be waste-free by 2040, Taumarunui cleanfill site to be developed
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.