- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Hawke's Bay residents told: Recycle glass, don't dump it
- Napier Boys' High School students rid Hawke's Bay of thousands of pest plants
- Kaitaia students join global protest for climate action
- Act won't vote for zero carbon bill
- Forces joined in battle against bottom trawling
- Why public buy-in is critical to NZ's great pest wipe-out
- Fan concerned for environment: Westpac Stadium charging $1 for new plastic drink tray
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.