- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Climate case: The student vs the minister
- Q&A: Do we need an oath to protect oceans?
- Environment groups hope for big cash boost to protect native wildlife in Thursday's Budget
- Cigarettes for sale at smoke-free Auckland University
- Goalposts could shift before $80m invested in Ruataniwha Water Storage Scheme
- NZ Herald editorial: Calls for a royalty on bottled water will not go away
- Tropical climate could be transformed by 2100
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.