- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Greens make big push in Nelson to unseat Nick Smith
- Kiwi hit and run leads to plea for drivers to step off gas and slow down
- DoC staff not keen to 'play God' with native species
- Lower temperatures mean myrtle rust might not survive if it reaches Wellington
- Century-old polar samples yield new insights
- Garden bird survey good news for tui, bad for silvereyes
- Rachel Stewart: Let's have a ball and forget about blue ball
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.