- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- The hourglass ticks: Hawke's Bay beach gets its sand back, but not for long
- Whanganui must deal with waste better to compete in award
- Muddy hell: Clive River may have 'had its day' as silt chokes waka cruises
- Permanent jetlag: Scientists issue warning over blue light
- Permanent jetlag: Scientists issue warning over blue light from screens
- Our most complex quake: Kaikōura two years on
- NZ slams Japan's latest whaling expedition as fleet leaves for Southern Ocean
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.