- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Russel Norman and Sara Howell await fate for Greenpeace protest
- High-meat diet bad for your health and the planet - review
- How plastic threatens NZ seabirds
- Global seas could rise 26mm with loss of two ice shelves
- Global seas could rise 26mm with the loss of two Antarctic ice shelves
- Foam used in 1996 crash may have contaminated Bulls' water
- Fluke of a spectacle awes lucky Auckland whale-watchers
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.