- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Massey University proposes axing science at Albany
- 'Game changer': Thousands of dung beetles set to be released in Mahia Peninsula
- Microplastics found in NZ green-lipped mussels
- Watch: Kiwi bird's rare daylight outing, cools off in stream
- NZ's big dry and climate change: What's the link?
- Wellington's water woes: 'My bedroom smells like a toilet'
- How 2016's big 7.8 quake affected Kaikoura's famous whales
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.