- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Mt Albert protesters say police, arborists arrived before dawn to start chopping down trees
- Hoiho's big win 'bittersweet' for bird's champions
- Red Alert: Dozens of 'high risk' swimming warnings for Auckland beaches
- Protesters block removal of 350 trees at Ōwairaka/Mt Albert
- Olympic duo establish ocean conservation charity
- Olympic and Team NZ sailors Peter Burling and Blair Tuke establish ocean conservation charity
- Lack of transparency over possible whitebaiting ban - National
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.