- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Google-built AI software boosts NZ birdsong study
- Kaikoura's seabed species bouncing back after quake
- Q&A: Predator-free NZ's tricky ethical issues
- Local Focus: Not all farmers at Morrinsville protest
- Local Focus: Rangitikei candidates on the environment
- Revealing the nature of NZ's 'extreme waves'
- Q&A: What we don't know about sea-level rise
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.