- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Environment watchdog's bold idea to combat climate change
- Scientists unravel 'most complex ever' Kaikoura quake
- Scientists unravel 'most complex ever' Kaikōura quake
- Local Focus: Wilding pines cleared from Mt Ruapehu by volunteers and conservation workers
- Cruising: Sailing to the wildest locations for nature lovers
- NZ's glaciers 'sad and dirty' after third-hottest summer
- Whale song recordings aid recovery of rare ocean giant
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.