- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Northlanders unite for Keep NZ Beautiful Clean Up Day
- Plastic waste:40 per cent of sea turtle hatchlings killed by pollution
- Waiheke Island set to become predator-free by 2025 at a cost of $11m
- Protect Karangahake to occupy gorge road to protest mining of conservation estate
- Police arrest anti-mining protesters at Karangahake Gorge prospecting site
- Plastic in Earth's crust will mark our place in history, says scientist
- Feline faithful fight Auckland Council's cat euthanasia plan
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.