- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- New disease strain unleashed against rabbits
- Charities board denies Greenpeace charity status
- Q&A: What the Dutch can teach NZ about sea-level rise
- What dolphin teeth can tell us about ocean pollution
- Tourism making Thai islands 'unbearable'
- Antipodes Islands finally declared mice-free
- PM's oil and gas remarks will have 'chilling effect' - MP
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.