- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- DoC security being reviewed amid sinister 1080 threats to attack staff, shoot down choppers
- Why New Zealand's kauri dieback disease might not be a new invader
- Waikato ecologist's work guides many councils and communities around New Zealand
- Tairāwhiti Pharmaceuticals fined $28,000 for modifying, taking water from wetlands
- Waiheke Island protest: Woman arrested at Pūtiki Bay-Kennedy Pt in court, could go to trial
- Contaminants in wastewater discharge to lake exceed consent levels
- Wastewater main under State Highway 1 in Paremata burst for second time in a week
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.