- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Whanganui councillors vote in favour of kerbside recycling and food waste collections
- Former Whangārei mayor Stan Semenoff in court for alleged illegal rubbish fire
- Permanent recycling station to open at Waipātiki Beach
- Former Aussie politico Tio Faulkner to appeal conviction after illegally reclaiming Tauranga Harbour
- 40 dead blue penguins washed up on Far North Beach
- Driver dumps sewage in protected stream instead of facility so he can go home
- Coca-Cola announces major change to iconic plastic drinks bottles
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.