- Innovative resource management solutions
- Highest quality science and technical excellence
- Defensible fact based reports
- Responsive with a willingness to "hit the ground running"
- Comprehensively experienced and skilled consultants
- Best value and cost effective services
- Climate change conference 2021: Is NZ doing enough to save the Pacific?
- Rinse, Recycle, Repeat: Recycling competition offers $25,000 prize
- Government wants to plug gaps in safety rules for adventure tourism, after Whakaari eruption
- Manatee deaths rise in Florida as pollutants kill seagrass
- Inquiry into the destruction of 46,000 year-old caves at Juukan Gorge comes with a warning
- Lisa Carrington's latest big race: Saving the kiwi
Triplefin Environmental Consulting
Triplefin is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
Triplefin fields technical expertise in a range of disciplines including environmental and marine science, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), ecology, mapping, environmental chemistry and environmental engineering.
Our clients include district and regional councils, central government agencies, corporates, iwi organisations, and private individuals. More about Triplefin.